Keyholding & Response
Whether you own a business with premises that you want to keep safe, or just want an additional layer of security for your residential address, our keyholding service is ideal for protecting your property and belongings and giving you peace of mind.
Key holding is a way for you to limit your property’s vulnerability to undesirables and the risk of theft or criminal damage. It also ensures that someone with security training is on hand to attend your premises, should your alarm or CCTV be activated when you are not present.
Keyholding and alarm response services can offer you help in several ways including:
- Lost keys
- Intruders on site during silent ours or burglars at your home.
- Fire or emergency procedures due to gas, leakage or power cuts.
- Premises left insecure by accident.
- Unlocking or securing your location to reduce vulnerability for a lone worker.
- Giving access to workers or contractors during silent hours.
- Providing 24 hour rapid response for any reason to eliminate you being disturbed.